Sunday 29 January 2012

Some slacking on my part, but from Arsene 2-nil

Due to a lack of sleep and relentless drinking I've failed the dog in my duty to look after the blog while he went up north to watch Ayr Utd, his blog will be up tomorrow telling you all about it. I've got a lot of making up to do, oops!

Anyway, onto Arsenal.. The draw has been done and if we beat Aston Villa today we will be playing Middlesbrough or Sunderland, I have a friend who is a boro fan who also happens to be my assistant manager so it should be interesting if we get them. That's if we get through.. (or I'll sack her- Boro fan!)

As i write this we've already started playing, the team line up is..

Home Team: Arsenal

21 Fabianski (Why, just why?)
39 Coquelin (Don't see enough of)
6 Koscielny (Future star)
4 Mertesaker (BFG)
5 Vermaelen (TV5 God)
15 Chamberlain (Show Walcott how to play football)
16 Ramsey (Needs a rest)
17 Song (Enough said)
7 Rosicky (Love him and take that)
14 Walcott (Try crossing)
10 Van Persie (What can you say... Sign a contract please)

Subs
13 Szczesny
3 Sagna
8 Arteta
9 Park
12 Henry
23 Arshavin
30 Benayoun

Away Team: Aston Villa

1 Given
2 Hutton
5 Dunne
24 Cuellar
3 Warnock
7 Ireland
19 Petrov
21 Clark
11 Agbonlahor
20 Keane
9 Bent

Subs
22 Guzan
18 Heskey
25 Bannan
26 Weimann (Are you sure it's not wee man from Jackass?)
30 Lichaj
32 Baker
38 Gardner

But I want to talk about the Man Utd match. Me, the Greek and Shortstuff were ment to go up with the Dog but due to lack of communication we couldn't get enough tickets but then found out there were six, thanks Gooner Family shame it wasn't in time.


 So we decided to venture into Brighton and watch the match at the King and Queen. We turned up and were greeted by a mass of Spurs and City fans eagerly watching on the big projectors, I had just placed a bet with my friend for City to win so naturally I was cheering them on and after 90 mins I had my winnings, YES was my thought, now for Arsenal to make a come back and beat Utd.


By this time i'd knocked back quite a few drinks and I was getting more lively, enough to pull out my giant Arsenal flag even though there were still Spurs fans lingering. By the end of the match we had made some new Arsenal friends who tagged along with us to another pub, to carry on drinking to get through the disappointment of losing...


So as I finish my blog, we're 2-nil down.. I am not a happy bunny! Lets hope it gets better.. Come on boys, DO SOMETHING! Don't think smaller teams will be a walk in the park, play each game like it's a final then maybe we might win something...

All my love 
Mrs Fabregas
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment